Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday at the Oasis... What?!!!!

Yep! Tune is changing this summer! A few more discoveries at our love den! Well, Oasis. Memphis Train. Boy! This band rocks!! Hope to see them again soon!  They whipped and ne-ne'ed, brought soul train to serenade the sun as it dipped behind Lake Travis. I thought I saw a few familiar faces, maybe not. I was too busy watching that cute gay couple making out behind the pillar. .... must be young love!

Update:
Been a busy summer, and mister and I seldom made it out. But it's been a fun one so far. We have to squeeze  in a few Oasis trips though; hoping we don't make the wrong turn to the right. ....it leads to Hippie Hollow. Ahem.  Nude beach, smack in the backyard of Oasis. But I won't let my imagination run crazy.

Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment