Saturday, January 19, 2013

Three Months Today!

Well, well, well! Who knew! Three months today. Settling in alright and easier than I thought. And yes, I have been trying to cook and also get him to cook. :-)
The mother-in-law is asking if she is a grandma on our side of town yet...smh. Babies are work, even making them, LOL! It takes time for some people right? For now, it is awesome enjoying this new status of being Mrs. Roulette. When those little mugs come around God willing, it will be awesomer (that is a word, right?).
So this blogging thing, I think I will keep it open. To Year One, to my natural hair journey, to family, friends, and life in general. Politics will prolly not show its face here, (but I want that dress Michelle wore the day her hubby, well, our hubby, won the election a second time).
So it is downtime, seldom do I get those at work anymore, and I am browsing the web. Curly Nikki is tonight's discovery. Awesome writer! I love how she connects with the reader so easily.

Anywho, gotta go but will try to post more often coz sure as heck a lot is goin' on in my life! They call it growin' up. Whattt??! Yeah. Love it tho!

#dimples#

No comments:

Post a Comment